IHTC Passport to Care
The IHTC is comprised of a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals that are dedicated to provide bleeding disorder patients with comprehensive, coordinated, patient centered services. Our services have been developed with your special needs in mind. By choosing the IHTC as your source of care, you should feel confident that you have chosen Indiana’s center of excellence for bleeding disorders.
The Passport to Care provides you with educational materials grouped by staff or discipline. You may download these materials for use in managing your or a family member’s healthcare. You may also use our Passport to Programs & Services document as a guide to navigate the documents on this page.
The IHTC has other educational resources available. If you do not see what you need or want, please contact the center at 877- CLOTTER (256-8837).
Click here to download the IHTC Passport to Programs & Services.
- Adult & Pediatric Hematology Services
- Comprehensive Clinic
- Nursing Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Physical Therapy
- Social Work
- Career & Education Counseling
- Dental Care
- Special Programs
Adult & Pediatric Hematology Services
- Pediatric Physician Biographies
- Adult Physician Biographies
- Blood Type Newsletter for Healthcare Professionals
- What is Comprehensive Clinic?
- Example of a Comprehensive Clinic Report – Severe FVIII Deficiency
- Example of a Comprehensive Clinic Report – Von Willebrand Disease Type 1
- Child Life Services for Individuals with Bleeding Disorders
- IHTC Services – Bookmark
Bleeding Disorder Education
- Hemophilia in Pictures (WFH)
- Emergency Care for Patients with Hemophilia (Nursing Group; Hemophilia Region VI)
- Emergency Care for Patients with Von Willebrand Disease (Nursing Group; Hemophilia Region VI)
- The Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease & Platelet Disorders Handbook (Hemophilia of Georgia)
- IHTC Prophylaxis Manual
- Consent for Prophylaxis
- Activity Based Prophylaxis
- Ongoing Educational Activities
Preparing for Travel/Surgery/Procedures
Women and Newborns
Program for Children and Teens
IHTC Clinic Nursing
Reducing Health Risks
- The IHTC Pharmacy Program: The Power of Your Choice
- Clotting Factor Concentrate Information
- Nosebleed Treatment
- Physical Therapy in Hemophilia Care Manual
- Living Healthy with Hemophilia DVD
- Playing It Safe: Bleeding Disorders, Sports and Exercise (NHF)
- Healthcare Reform Frequently Asked Questions (PSI)
- 2-1-1 Connect
- IHTC Collaborative Programs with Hemophilia of Indiana
- Personal Health Insurance Toolkit (NHF)
- Medicare: The Basics (PSI)
- State & National Resources
Career & Education Counseling
- Academic and School Support
- Financial Aid
- Personality & Career Inventories
- Career Assistance
- A School Nurse’s Guide to Bleeding Disorders: Hemophilia & von Willebrand Disease
- Genetics of Hemophilia
- Carriers of Hemophilia
- Carriers of Hemophilia: Clotting Factor Levels & Abnormal Bleeding
- Genetic Testing for Hemophilia
- Von Willebrand Disease and Families
- Carriers of Hemophilia: What You Need to Know
- My Life, Our Future (ATHN)
- Dental Health for Individuals with Bleeding Disorders
- Snack & Sip All Day? Risk Decay! (ADA): Please contact the IHTC dental hygienist at 877-256-8837 to request a copy of this brochure.
- Soda Consumption (ADA): Please contact the IHTC dental hygienist at 877-256-8837 to request a copy of this brochure.
- Fluoride: Nature’s Cavity Fighter (ADA): Please contact the IHTC dental hygienist at 877-256-8837 to request a copy of this brochure.
- Fluoride Recommendations
- Example of a Dental Care Plan
- Portion Sizes for Children (NCES): Please contact the IHTC dietitian at 877-256-8837 to request a copy of this brochure.
- Portion Sizes for Adults (NCES): Please contact the IHTC dietitian at 877-256-8837 to request a copy of this brochure.
- Iron: Daily Intake & Stores
- Know Your Body Mass Index – for adults
- Achieving Your Weight Loss Goals
- Vitamin D
- Osteoporosis: What You Need to Know (NOF): Please contact the IHTC dietitian at 877-256-8837 to request a copy of this brochure.
- The Women’s Guide to Osteoporosis (NOF): Please contact the IHTC dietitian at 877-256-8837 to request a copy of this brochure.
- The Man’s Guide to Osteoporosis (NOF)
- What is Informed Consent?
- IHTC Research and the Bleeding Disorder Community
- IHTC BioRepository
- ATHN Projects
- New Products in the Pipeline: August 2014