The Power of Your Choice
Your choice of the IHTC Pharmacy Program directly supports your IHTC team and patient services, and activities provided to the hemophilia community. The IHTC Pharmacy Program provides savings to you and your health insurance plan.
Every patient has the right to choose their clotting factor pharmacy provider. The IHTC supports your right of choice and will assist you in making an informed decision.
Sickle Cell Disease Resources
The IHTC is involved a variety of research studies to better understand the complications of sickle cell disease. It is our hope that this research will allow the medical community at large to develop treatments to prevent or minimize complications, prolong and improve the quality of life for those with sickle cell disease.
If you are interested in participating in a research study, please let a member of our healthcare team know.
Resources for Patients and Families
- Sickle Cell Disease Brochure
- Sickle SAFE Brochure
- Hydroxyurea Trifold Brochure
- About Sickle Cell Disease and Sickle Cell Trait (Indiana State Department of Health)
- Emergency Pocket Card (Indiana State Department of Health)
- Sickle Cell Disease Emergency Information
- Sickle Cell Disease Emergency Antigen Card
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America (SCDAA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Presentations from 2015 Indiana Sickle Cell Conference
April 24, 2015
Russell Ware, MD, PhD
Hydroxyurea for Providers
Kimber Blackwell, MPAS, PA-C
Sickle Cell Disease: Managing Acute & Chronic Complications in Adults