The Power of Your Choice
Your choice of the IHTC Pharmacy Program directly supports your IHTC team and patient services, and activities provided to the hemophilia community. The IHTC Pharmacy Program provides savings to you and your health insurance plan.
Every patient has the right to choose their clotting factor pharmacy provider. The IHTC supports your right of choice and will assist you in making an informed decision.
IHTC Pharmacy Program
The IHTC Pharmacy Program Recognizes the Power of Your Choice
The IHTC respects and supports your right to select the homecare agency of your choice. As Indiana’s only federally recognized comprehensive hemophilia treatment center, the IHTC operates a Public Health Service 340B Pharmacy Program for eligible patients. The IHTC Pharmacy Program’s overall pricing structure and the discounts provided by the 340B program allow the IHTC to dispense clotting factor at significantly reduced prices, saving millions of dollars.
Importantly, by choosing the IHTC Pharmacy program, you are helping to support your comprehensive HTC. Here are some of the many ways in which the IHTC Pharmacy Program helps you and the bleeding disorders community:
- Reducing the cost of clotting factor: We are able to purchase clotting factor through the Public Health Service discounted program for eligible patients. This important benefit, along with our overall pricing structure, saves you money, makes your insurance coverage go further, and reduces total expense to the healthcare system.
- Providing care management: The pharmacy staff meets daily with treatment center staff. This open communication allows us to know and appropriately address your needs.
- Improving patient communication: Our experienced staff is available when you need them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer the full range of products and supplies to meet your needs. We also can give you more information about plasma-derived and recombinant products.
- Managing supplies and waste disposal: The IHTC Pharmacy provides all clotting factor supplies and a specially developed sharps disposal program at no additional cost to our patients.
- Providing patient assistance: The IHTC Pharmacy Program has experience in resolving your insurance issues and helping you bridge gaps in coverage. Our staff helps patients with enrollment in patient assistance programs so that patients have access to clotting factor during a lapse in coverage.
- Free patient notification: The IHTC Pharmacy Program participates in a free, confidential, 24 hour communication system providing information on withdrawals and recalls of plasma-derived and recombinant analog therapies. To find out how this system works and to register for this service, click here.
- For more information about the IHTC Pharmacy Program and services, see the IHTC’s pharmacy brochure.
- You can contact the IHTC Pharmacy Program by telephone, fax, or email:
- Telephone: (317) 829-7778 or (877) 633-4639
- Fax: (317) 829-7783
- Click here to send us an email.