Educating Schools and Nurses
The IHTC offers an online learning activity for school nurses and other school personnel or healthcare professionals to complete. You have the choice of completing this training informally or getting certified by registering for official continuing nursing education credit.
To complete training without receiving continuing nursing education credit, review the School Nurse’s Guide to Sickle Cell Disease training presentation.
To complete this training and receive continuing nursing education credit, follow these steps:
- Register by completing a simple form and providing your email address. This is so we know where to send your certificate.
- Select “Create New Account” and complete the form.
- Once you’ve completed the form, you can log in using your email address.
- Click “Proceed,” and you will find the learning activities under the category “School Nurse Education.”
- To complete this activity for credit, you must read the program announcement form, watch the presentation, complete the evaluation survey, and complete a post-test.
This activity is offered for 0.50 continuing nursing education contact hour.
Questions Please contact the partners program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317.871.0011, ext. 273.